WE OFFER a GRADUATE INTERNSHIP in the framework of Grandezze & Meraviglie 2021 – XXIV Festival Musicale Estense (via Ganaceto 40B, Modena)
ROLE: ADMINISTRATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT
- Organization and logistics of the events
- Communication and promotion of the Festival
- Relations with the public
- Organization and digitalization of archive material
- Market researches
- Predisposition to team-work
- Predisposition to personal contacts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to draft texts in Italian
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with social networks
- Autonomy in terms of transportation
- In occasion of concerts and events, availability is required during evening hours.
INDICATIVE TIME FRAME
From 15TH June 2021 to March 2022 (3/4 months)
From 10 am to 1 pm and/or from 3 pm to 6 pm, according to the needs of the Association.
The majority of concerts takes place at 9 pm. As an indication, presence is required from two hours before to two hours after the beginning of the concert.
Denomination/social reason: Associazione Musicale Estense
Legal address: Via Baraldi 47, 41124, Modena (Italy)
Field office: Via Ganaceto 40B, 41121, Modena (Italy)
Sector of activity: live entertainment, interdisciplinary meetings, conferences
Company website: www.grandezzemeraviglie.it
References: Lorenzo Longhi (Organisational secretary)
Telephone number: + 39 059214333 / + 39 3458450413
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, please send an up-to-date copy of your curriculum to our mail address, taking care to specify your motivations and the period during which you want to carry out your internship.